Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Last Student Success Statement: CTR!

Student Success Statement

To be a CTR Person---- to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!
The Ultimate Choice
Of all the choices you ever make, there is one choice that supersedes all others that will guide and help you in all your other choices. This one choice will help you to always make correct decisions. This one choice, The Ultimate Choice, is the keystone to being the best student and person you can possibly be. This one choice will forever affect you for good more than any other choice. THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is:
To be a CTR Person--- to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

What this final Student Success Statement means to me is that the best choice I can make in my life is to commit towards being a CTR person for the rest of my life. I understand that this one choice will help me decide right from wrong, and it will also help me resist doing whats wrong. This choice will help me the best person I can be in life as well as to achieve all the goals I set for myself. I will live my life with more responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment. Because CHOOSING THE RIGHT IS THE KEYSTONE TOWARDS A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment